The house system is a feature common to almost all good public schools across the country. The House system has the added advantage of breaking a large community into smaller, more cohesive and personal units, thereby building a sense of loyalty and competition. As a result of this children get:
- More involved in extra-curricular activities.
- The chance to be mentored and to mentor others.
- Increased aspirations through academic competition.
- Increased involvement in sports.
- Quality community care in a family atmosphere.
- A distinct set of values and characteristics from their House which will help them to form strong personal values.
- A stronger voice in decision-making across the school.
All houses are assigned a colour and are headed by a House Master and team of House Tutors.
HOUSE APPOINTMENTS: 2018-19
|Captain Satluj House||XII||Arpita Negi|
|Vice-Captain Satluj House||XI||Akanksha|
|Captain Chenab House||XII||Abhinav|
|Vice-Captain Chenab House||XII||Jyotika|
|Captain Narmada House||XII||Pooja Negi|
|Vice-Captain Narmada House||XI||Ayushi Negi|
|Captain Baspa House||XII||Manish|
|Vice-Captain Baspa House||XI||Manbhi Gadhi|