The House system is a feature common to almost all good public schools across the country. A house system has the added benefit of dividing a larger community, and thereby building a sense of loyalty and competition. As a result of this children get:
- More involved in extra-curricular activities.
- The chance to be mentored and to mentor others.
- Increased aspirations through academic competition.
- Increased involvement in sports.
- Quality community care in a family atmosphere.
- A distinct set of values and characteristics from their House which will help them to form strong personal values.
- A stronger voice in decision-making across the school.
All houses are assigned a colour and are headed by a House Master and team of House Tutors. Co-ordination amongst all House Masters is ensured with the help of Chief House Coordinator (CHC).